Details for tablet - Enthusia-Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg
10% EXTRA PILLS ON ORDER OF US $ 99/- OR ABOVE
15% EXTRA PILLS ON REPEAT ORDERS
Enthusia100mg 4 Tablets/Pack
Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (anti-erectile dysfunction)
What is Enthusia?
Enthusia is designed drug that is injected as a treatment for erectile dysfunction, also known as male impotence. Enthusia is combined with sildenafil citrate, which is also a major component of Enthusia, which performs the main work.
Sildenafil gives victims the ability to achieve the required rigidity of his male sexual organs in order to meet the full session of sexual intercourse with pleasure provide satisfaction to both, he and his partner.
What is the use of pills Enthusia?
Enthusia is used to treat erectile dysfunction (eg, male impotence). When sexual stimulation
causes local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE5 by sildenafil citrate (Enthusia) causes
smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Dosage and directions for use
* Do not use any drugs on the basis of nitrate along with it.
* Do not use grape juice with it.
* Lower doses preferably at an early stage.
* Overdosing should be avoided.
Enthusia 100 mg overdose
* Health may be affected if the dose consumed more than recommended, or personal requirements.
* Enthusia including all types of other drugs, if consumed in inappropriate degree may be worse state of health. The doctor should be consulted if you accidentally overdose occurs.
* Regular use of overdose may cause headache, chest pain, dry mouth, loss of consciousness, fatigue, or respiratory problems or heart irregularity. Sometimes careless overdose can cause uncertainty of death.
* Men should not ignore these overdoses, as it can go to the unfortunate point where the respiratory attacks may lead the patient to rest in a coma.
Side - effects of Enthusia:
Side effects vary from person to person depending on their physical abilities, and after the diagnosis of disease and that it passes through.
Side effects may include:
Enthusia should be kept in original packaging. It should be stored at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 ° C) from moisture, heat and light and out of reach of children.